Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Posing Question...

My fourteen-year-old daughter Lucy likes to play the "Posing Question" game. She’s done this all her life, starting when she was two-and-a half and she asked me, “Do you want me to live or do you want me to die?”

All these years later her questions keep coming. Offering me weird insight into the mind of a child who examines life so different from me. Some of the questions border on the ridiculous, as if she asks them specifically to see my reaction, amused at the possibility I'll actually answer her question. For example, I’ll redirect this question to you.

Do you think the students at Hogwarts ever got in trouble for drugs, and if so what drug of choice would be most common in each house?

WKOQIT? (What kind of question is that?)


Got any answers for her? 

No comments:

Post a Comment