Tuesday, September 23, 2014

CraZy like mOm website up and running...

Yeah!!!

After many long attempts at creating a website on zero budget, not to mention five (5) hours on hold with a Yahoo representative in a call center galaxy far, far away--okay, it was another country, but it might as well be a different galaxy--I've finally put up a cryptic website for my first novel.

Please check it out and let me know what you think. I don't think it's bad for a technotard like myself; but I'm bipolar and manic today, so my self-esteem reflects a sense of grandeur.

Here's the link:  The most awesome young adult novel website ever titled CraZylikemOm.com by Joanna Woods

Thanks, in advance, for clicking the link and checking out the most awesome young adult novel website ever titled CraZylikemOm.com by Joanna Woods.

Lots of love (lol),

Me


No comments:

Post a Comment