Friday, January 1, 2016

Look What the Dog Dragged In...

There is a vacant, two acre lot across from our house, and next to it is a field of weeds under the power lines. Every day I walk across the street and let my dogs run free.  Sometime they explore the weeds, chase birds, and for Blue, he uses the brush as a cover when he takes a dump.  

One day in November, the puppy Lil' Miss (Mischief) comes darting out of the weeds and runs as fast as she can in my direction. As she comes closer, I notice something gripped in her mouth. She continues to close the gap and I can see that the object is white and about the size of a man's sneaker. When she gets within five feet she slows down and I notice that it's not a sneaker in her jowls. 



 Any guesses about her archaeological dig?



No comments:

Post a Comment