Monday, July 13, 2015

My Nemesis: The Homophone

I try vary hard too rite correctly. Won thing you may notice in my blog is my absent-minded use of the wrong word.

Truth be tolled, it's knot that Eye don't no the correct way to spill the word, it's just that my mined tells my hands two type something else and it misses me up. Misuse of homophones is one of my Maine righting foibles. Unfortunately, it isn't until I push PUBLISH that I catch my mistake.

In case ewe don't know what a homophone is, it's thyme to find out. Homophones are words that, when said allowed, sound the same, but their spelled differently and have different meanings.What makes matters worse is win I review the ruff draught I just rote, I can't sea that I've dun anything wrong.

That's why my husband is so grate. He is sew good at spotting sum of the mistakes I mite have maid in my blog. If you've scene any of them in this entry, I wood be happy if you tell me in the comments section.

Sincerely,

Joanna








No comments:

Post a Comment