Saturday, June 30, 2018

When You Don't Believe in Pixie Dust...

I'll Try

Songwriter: Jonatha Brooke
I'll Try lyrics © Walt Disney Music Company

I'm not a child now 
I can take care of myself 
I mustn't let them down now 
I must not let them see me cry 
I'm fine, I'm fine

I'm too tired to listen 
I'm too old to believe 
All these childish stories 
There is no such thing as faith
And trust and pixie dust 

I try but its so hard to believe 
I try but I can't see what you see 
I try, I try, I try

My whole world is changing 
I don't know where to turn 
I can't leave you waiting 
But I can't stay and watch the city burn 
Watch it burn

'Cause I try but its so hard to believe 
I try but I can't see what you see 
I try, I try, I try

And I try to understand the distance in between 
The love I feel 
The things I fear... 

No comments:

Post a Comment