Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Memories on Crest Drive

Memories that made our home a special and safe place to raise our children, like putting in new French doors, playing in the sprinklers, Easter egg hunts, or bonding with family and pets.  

 Installed French doors 1997 

                Lucy: April 2001 
                                   


Easter 2009




I'm guessing this photo was taken in some unknown month in 2000, since I think Lucy looks about ten months or so, and John doesn't look older than 13.  

Second child is so neglected, don't you think?

Once again, neglected. 
 I have no clue what age Lucy is, but from her front molars, I'm assuming she's eightish,


Joanna and Pee Wee: Easter 2009 

 Lucy and her first chinchilla, Quinn: July 2011
I've got the date correct because the photo's date was stamped... yeah me. 
Okay, I mean, yeah technology. 


Our puppies grew up in the house, too. Photo of Dezzy after she and Pee Wee destroyed a twin mattress that we put on the porch for them to sleep on. 

 



They actually pulled it under the green chicken fence and adjusted it on the lawn. We actually had footage of this on our motion cameras. 


No comments:

Post a Comment