Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Davis Demographics Company Cruise April 2014

Lorne's boss paid for all of the employees and their spouses to go on a three day cruise to Ensenada a month back. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the time with my husband. Dad and me collapsed on our cabin bed after the five hour flight from Dallas Love Field to LAX.


 Everyone says how wonderful the food is on the ship, but I wasn't too impressed. The formal dining was the best part because my husband's coworkers and their spouses enjoyed each others company. We sampled foods that I would not have tried before... I.E. frog legs and alligator. The portions were small and the dinner menus had four or five appetizers listed and the same amount of entrees to choose from. Every night the waiter would ask, "What can I get you?" And we would hand back the menus, nod, and answer, "Yes."

  Cottage Cheese Plate 
                                                             Fruit and Veggie Plates

                                              Mini Golf on the Ship 

Turn Down Buddies 

                                      Carnival Inspiration Library



No comments:

Post a Comment